Sunday 13 June 2010

Ok so here I am over a year since the last blog and how have i done? Flamin terrible Weight gained. But, Im back to WW for the last two weeks. Lost 5lb first week, stayed the same last week (I know why- the monster in the snack machine at work keeps pulling me in) and this week, well who knows as I dont get weighed till tomorrow.

Anyhow whats new, Well im not single and unfortunately I cannot blame Alan for my weight gain though I am still waiting for him to fix my bike Now have lil woof named Sam who is fab (though not walking him as much as I should.) - that has to change.
Working hard this month on ovetime - going to get my eyes lasered. Start of a new me.
Anyhoo thats it for now - must remember to keep coming back and adding a bit more.

Oh and what is my motivation this time you may be wondering? Well i am going to blackpool in september and have to go as a female leprechaun. Ok, numbe one - so the biggest costume is two sizes smaller than I am for a start - and number two - do i really want to be looking more like a mouldy marshmallow or a sexy magical lady? Guess which one im aiming for.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment