Thursday 17 June 2010

Macdonalds all counted - boy thats a first......

Well, Im feeling pretty good with myself today.  Not only did i go for a walk in my lunch break for the second day running, I ended up at macdonalds (definately not planned!), but instead of just wiping it off, I have just been on the macdonalds web site for the nutritional information and pointed what i ate!  woooooo hoooooo.  and, after my exercise points earned this week so far and saved points, I still have some extras for the weekend.  Not bad at all Deirdre give yourself a pat on the back!

Ok, what else, oh had oven baked cherry tomatoes for lunch with cous cous - second day had them and they are just fab (thanks lady on the WW posts for the tip)! cook in a hot oven for about 20-30 mins and leave overnight - they end up a bit like sun dried toms without th fat but very intense flavour. Yummy!
Havent been in long but been for a walk with woofy so thats an extra 15 mins walk and round the block on my bike 5 mins.  Not great but its a start!!!!
Oh please oh please have a good one on monday when i weigh in!!!!
bye for now
Deirdre x x

No comments:

Post a Comment