Sunday 10 May 2009

New to blogging but here goes!

Hey and welcome!

Always fancied a diary, so what better way to start than show im a modern mini!
Well, Im Deirdre, 37 Divorced with two teenage girls - enough to drive anyone to the chocolate box I here you say (well those who have teenage girls anyway)

Ok, will add my weight tomorrow as at this moment I dont know! Its weigh day tomorrow and last week i lost 4lbs.

Had a rough night on friday and ive come to the decision Im not going out drinking for a while and when I do - Not drinking much if at all. Watch this space to see how long that one lasts.

Ok, havent had a great day food wise but could have been worse - as Ive had a good week im still hoping for a loss.

Oh and I have motivation - Anyone who knows me knows i dont do dresses. Well - shock horror ive bought one two sizes smaller - cheap and chearful cost me less than £15 in the sale - white linen covered in dark blue spots about the size of a penny. Tried it on it fastens (ok if i breath in) and no way would i wear it with all my lumps and bumps! patterns can only hide so much ive found! but the fact is i love it - and i can see how it will look once ive lost maybe another stone - so there you have it - nothing massive like a wedding or holiday to work towards - but motivation just the same to prove to people i do actually have legs!

Well, wish me luck - will be back tomorrow for the weigh in - cringe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment